Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grandma got run over by a reindeer

A merry ( very late ) christmas and a happy (very late) New year to you all ! I'm glad 2010 is over and I can't wait  for 2011 to really begin. Trough the past year, I've lost some ' friends ' and gained new ones ( real ones, thank Buddha ), I became 18, learned how to drive, voted for the first time and got the most beautiful cat ever. But 2011 is going to be a whole lot better.Check my new year resolutions down there.



Best trip, Paris 2010 with the nicest people I've ever met.

Paris, Je t'aime. I had to miss the concert of the year to go there ( Gorillaz ) but it was worth it. I gained good friends there. 


best photomaton moment, Paris. Robin,Arne,Nouchka and me.

I've never met such amazing people. They are my heroes. I feel good and accepted when I'm hangin' out with them. 


Gay friend of the year. Kenzo.


Actually, he's the best friend I've ever had. With the right amount of crazy, He's the one I can laugh out loud with without any shame. He's so funny I'm gonna die.


Best frie-eating moment, Paris, Robin.

I'm sure I had the longest frie.

New year resolutions:
- Healthy mind in a healthy body ( classic )
- graduate
- Go to a buddhist temple with my cousin
- call my mom more often
- be nice to my sisters
- Ignore the bad things
- Leave Belgium for at least a year


That's it folks,

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment