Sunday, January 16, 2011

All we need is change

My sister left Belgium to go live in Costa Rica.
What does that mean?? I CAN HAVE HER ROOM !!!!
I've been busy since monday to clean out her room and move the furniture from one corner to the other. I've emptied the room from all her stuff and put mine in it. Hard days working. I'm finally done ! 
so here's how it looks like :


my 'picture' wall. note that my picture of kiss is an actual vinyl plate



my 'bathroom'corner


my bedcorner


my musiccorner with my turntable


memorie corner


stereo corner


studycorner


most epic drawing 

I thank my cousin Antoine for buying me that amazing gorillaz bag. I couldn't attend the concert ( for wich I had tickets ) due to an unexpected trip to paris with my lovely class. it's handpainted, so I decided to hang it on my wall so I don't brake it.

I really love my new room. It's my little place where I can rest and work as much as I want to. To me it's important to have my own special place. 

I wish my grandma could see how clean I keep my room, she would have been very proud of me.

What's your room like?

xoxo,
camie









No comments:

Post a Comment