Monday, January 24, 2011

j'attends la vie

Dearests,
It's monday, and I don't like it!
who does? ( I'm sorry if you do, don't punch me please)
1st : I almost missed my bus, 2 my ears hurt, 3 I forgot my bentobox at home and 4 IT'S FUCKING MONDAY !!!!!!!
But let's not worry, there are 2 episodes of bones on tv tonight, so that saves the day!

I threw a birthday party for Tuur this weekend. It was fantastic! everybody had fun + me and kenzo had some chatroulette time. I love chatroulette.

tuur is on fire

birthday pie !





The highlight of my weekend was finding my long lost 1st love -->  The 'the verve' cd I got for my seventh birthday ( I think ). I was a cool kid.

quote of tha week:
-Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend — or a meaningful day.
-Tenzin Gyatso, 14th dalai lama


dailybooth:
daddy called me at that precise moment.

song of the week:




xoxo,

camie


No comments:

Post a Comment